GENUV is looking to recruit an QA manager to join our team.
- Ensure Quality Assurance standards are met with Quality Management System
- Develop and review SOPs
- Monitors, guides and advises laboratory staff to maintain compliance with internal standard procedures
- Monitor to confirm facilities are ran in compliance with applicable governmental standards
- Administer data collection and record system
- Provide support to internal/external auditing
- Primary degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, or another related science
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant pharmaceutical legislation and GxP including but not limited to GMP/GLP/GDP
- Good working knowledge of English
- 5+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
5-day work week , flexible work schedule
Location: Head Office located at the heart of Seoul (Gwanghwamun); 5-10 minute walk from Line 1, 2, 5 or Research Center (14, Gyeonghuigung-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea); 5-minute walk from Line 5 Gwanghwamun Station; 10-minute walk from Line 3 Gyeongbokgung Station (https://genuv.com/contact/contacten)
Submit Application (Free Form) to email@example.com ⇒ Application Review ⇒ Interview ⇒ Employment
GENUV may take this posting down early if we get enough applications.