GENUV is looking to recruit a marketing manager to join our team.
- Analyze marketing trend and create strategic and comprehensive marketing plan (Domestic+Overseas)
- Plan, develop and implement global PR strategies
- Execute press releases(in English) by managing ex-Korea PR agencies
- Monitor and actively manage social media channels
- Liasing with internal teams, plan and produce marketing contents for company brochure, website, business development events
- Plan and produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social media, etc.
- Organize conferences including (virtual) events
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ experience in building and executing marketing strategies (experience in virtual events preferred)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins
- Ability to multi-task
- Life science (i.e. Biology) background
5-day work week , flexible work schedule
Location: Head Office located at the heart of Seoul (Gwanghwamun); 5-10 minute walk from Line 1, 2, 5 (https://genuv.com/contact/contacten)
Submit Application (Free Form) to firstname.lastname@example.org ⇒ Application Review ⇒ Interview ⇒ Employment
GENUV may take this posting down early if we get enough applications.