GENUV is looking for innovative and experienced research scientists with outstanding talents!
- PhD (or MS with 5+ years of work experience in the related field)
- Major in molecular biology, cell biology or immunology
- Scientists with experiences in characterization of protein or antibody
- Candidates with experience with in vitro/in vivo efficacy test are preferred.
- Preferred to be fluent in both English and Korean
- Planning and management of new antibody drug development project(s)
- Antibody discovery and validation
- 5-day work week, flexible work schedule
- Location: Research Center (14, Gyeonghuigung-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea); 5-minute walk from Line 5 Gwanghwamun Station; 10-minute walk from Line 3 Gyeongbokgung Station
Submit Application (Free Form) to Seung-Hoon Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org → Application Review → Interview → Employment
June 30, 2020 (GENUV may take this posting down early if we get enough applications.)