GENUV is looking for innovative and self-motivated research scientists with outstanding talents!
- PhD (or MS with 5+ years of work experience in the related field)
- Work experience not required.
- PhD in immunology OR MS or with experiences in immune cell-based functional assay
- Scientists with experiences in chemical/protein/antibody structure analysis
* Candidates with experience with in vitro/in vivo efficacy test are preferred.
- Must be fluent in both English and Korean
- Planning and management of new drug development project(s)
- Development of functional screening method for optimal drug candidate
- Chemical/protein/antibody structure-based new drug design
- Full-time Research Scientist (3 months training period, 5-day work week)
- Annual Salary: Depends on Qualification (determined after interview)
- Location: Research Center (3rd fl. Shinyoung Building, 14, Gyeonghuigung-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea); 5-minute walk from Line 5 Gwanghwamun Station; 10-minute walk from Line 3 Gyeongbokgung Station
- Recruitment Process: Application Review → Interview → Employment
- Application Form (Link)
Contact: Seung-Hoon Lee (email@example.com)
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020